sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

My academic year


2009: third year of my career.


How this year I´m in half of journalism, could be good a reflection about it. Sometimes is necessary stop to think about what you've spent or made for value your actions.



Weel, the academic load of this year was normal, so I got good scores in my tests, I learned interesting topics of comunication and even I practice other kind of journalism like Tv and radio.



If I had to look back and compare with first and second year of my career, 2009 was a good academic period, even with other loads like my work.



Is very important explain this final point because for study you need time, so, if you haven´t all the time that you need, the scene turn complex. Well that happend to me: I work in my University and I have an timetable to keep all weeks.



On this respect I have somethig to say: If I had more time, my academic year could be better but I cannot grumble because how I said first, I obtain good results and at the moment I´m passing all my subjects.



Anyway, I regret not being able to devote all my time to special subjetcs (include english class), for read other texts or find more information about some authors. My console is that summer is coming and we are almost in vacations. I hope to revise this in my free time and have a rest.


Comming back to the central topic, my academic year was very diverse because it include differents areas like radio, theory of comunication and Television. This final subject was very special because isn´t only learn how is a camera and how use it: is learn a new language, the audiovisual language.


That was special because is a new way for express the activity of my career and audiovisual language increases the chances of creating reports or investigations.


Finally, this year was good in general. I´ve can see that I can do good many things at the same time. But I hope that next year will be more relaxed even I don´t thik so. I´ll continue work next year.


Anyway, I save the experience and the knowledge that I obtain this year because with my work and my studies -toghether- I even traveled to Cuba this year. It was the most beautiful experience of my life.


I´m very grateful of the life and I hope learn more next year .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario